• Check trucks and other equipments for proper performance and to detect faults and malfunctions
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required.
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
• Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and machinery
S tart Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 5
Experience: Minimum two years of related work experience is required.
How to Apply: Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org