Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter. Your Challenge
We challenge you to join Philips Personal Health as the Trade Marketing Manager. This exciting opportunity is a newly created role to the organization. The Trade Marketing Manager creates successful sell out activities, through the development and implementation of trade marketing tools and the initiation and stimulation of local and regional trade marketing actions, towards distributors and resellers, in order to maintain and increase the sales in sales channels, which are not taken care of by account management. Jobholder has to align with Business Managers and sales management. Jobholder is normally dedicated to specific channels. Trade marketing deals with MarCom aspects, logistics, pricing, e-communication, loyalty- and incentive programs, but is supported by specialists for MarCom, planning and L&I. Trade marketing is based on monitoring the sales/distribution results on chosen points in the sales chain and takes action to improve the situation. This can be by manipulating stock levels at distributors, or extra incentives at the next level for specific products. We are looking for: · To develop, implement, maintain and improve trade marketing tools, allocate the necessary budget and guard the SLA with the supplier, in order to be able to gather distribution and sales information or to get incentive programs in place.
· To define the objectives, the activity plan and the budget (incl. MarCom deliverables) for the appointed channels, taking into account the business plan and marketing strategy.
· To define and formulate observations and recommendations for new activities through ysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities.
· To initiate and realise local or regional trade marketing actions and promotions on the basis of the recommendations, in consultation with business management and marketing communications, in order to optimize stock levels in the chain, to stimulate sales-out and loyalty of the distribution channel.
· To initiate activities to expand the seller base, so to increase the channel coverage and market penetration and gain market share.
· Define, plan and implement trade marketing activities for a specific Business (product portfolio) on regional level.
· yse the national sales data, consolidate on regional level and define regional trade marketing activities or specific support to SO’s.
· Develop, implement and maintain trade marketing tools which support the trade marketing in the SO’s.
· Initiate and stimulate local trade marketing activities and support the trade marketing actions in the SO’s.
· Not involved in category management. Our offer:
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day. We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. Experience and Skills Required: · 10 Years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales/Trade Marketing role · Experience within Consumer Packaged Goods
· Professional knowledge of trade marketing.
· Experience with product market introductions.
· Experience in working with distributors/resellers in different countries.
· Leadership of trade marketing in matrix setting of region (IKAM, SO’s, business mgt.).
· Has to convince SO’s to use the tools and share the regional programs. Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
Click here for more info: https://philips.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=212761&lang=en
Location: Markham, Toronto