Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
The Solutions Delivery group with Deloitte's ITS (Information Technology Services) requires an experienced Business yst with ability to conduct business ysis, understand and do ent Business Objectives and requirements, perform gap ysis, develop functional designs and scope projects .
This role requires:
- Good understanding of software developmentlife cycle (Waterfall & Agile) and the role of a Business yst.
- Experience of implementing solutions on CRM platforms like Siebel, Salesfoerce.com.
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret custo usiness needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interactprofessionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts)
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements using interviews, do ent ysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow ysis.
- Expertise in creating clear and detailed Business Requirements, Use Cases and Functional Specification do ents.
- Ability to work in fast paced Agile andmultiple stakeholders environment
- Ability to work according to a plan and with a minimum oversight.
- In-depth working knowledge of a variety of computer software including: Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio), defect tracking and testing tools
- Demonstrated ability to understand, yze and solve business problems.
- Work closelywith the Business owners and the Solutions Delivery team to facilitate successful execution of deliverables
- Work with the product team (including both business and technical staff), internal and external stakeholders to understand,gather information and synthesize findings into business/functional requirementsand design do ents
- Facilitate and participate in working sessions toelicit functional & nonfunctional requirements.
- Do ent current andTo-be Business processes and Provide assistance in developing strategies and solutions.
- Establish and clearly do ent requirements and develop use cases
- Create and refine preliminary design / mockup of new functionality and develop flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate application design specifications for projects, as required
- Assist product/project manager with development, update and tracking of project management processes and deliverables (e.g., detailed task lists, project schedule, issue logs, financials, status reporting, ongoing monitoring and reporting)
- Assist inbusiness case development for IT projects, IT Assessment, project management and methodology development
- Serves as the conduit between the Business stakeholders and the software development team.
- Participate and provide inputs into project / resource estimating activities
- Participate in and support cross technology process improvement initiatives
This is a 12 month contract role
External Posting Qualifications
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Completed university degree or college diploma
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in business ysis, requirements management and the software development lifecycle.
- Business ysis or Project Management certification, would be an asset.
- Experience of delivering projects on CRM platforms like Siebel or Salesforce.com
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further tofind new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, weknow that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the verybest they can be ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a trulydifferentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessarytools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisoryservices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to pushyour career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stagesof the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensureyour accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Informationreceived relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidatesselected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/19313-en_US/senior-business- yst-crm