Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Calgary; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
External Posting Description
Our SAP HCM team is looking for a Senior Manager with SAP SuccessFactors experience tojoin their team.
As a Senior Manager you will:
• Take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
• Create long term relationships at a senior client level
• Execute a client service plan on complexengagements working closely with Partners
• Identify and lead businessdevelopment opportunities
• Achieve expertise in a specialization anda strong reputation as a business advisor
• Actively mentor and coachteam members to their highest potential
• Create a learning environment through leadership
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
• 10+ years of overall combined relevant SAPHCM and SuccessFactors functional configuration experience
• Do ented experience leading multiple complex and successful cloud HR projects
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Proven ytical skills and systematic problem solving
• Strong commitment to building a permanent career with Deloitte in the SAP consulting space
• Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for peoplewith the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they canbe ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to domeaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to helpyou make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’llalways be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible atDeloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding oftoday’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected foran interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/3303-en_US/sap-successfactors-senior-manager