Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
This position is a member of the finance SAP integration project team supporting Canada finance.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Manage data conversion and cleansing in support of a major international ERP implementation
- Support migration to ERP platform
- Review and validate data after cut-over activities are complete
- Report development and support for internal and external customers; including executives
- Provide ytical support to company leadership byproviding custom reports, ad-hoc ysis
- Leverage a strong knowledge ofthe Firm’s financial model, systems and processes to act as a point of reference for leaders, practitioners and finance colleagues.
- Provide a future focused outlook to help to identify pending issues and identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery of financial information to the practice
- Build relationships with finance peers supporting other services and reporting experts to share best practices and insights
- Participate as a SubjectMatter Expert (SME) in firm wide initiatives, fostering integration and collaboration across regions and services
- Focus on performance to meet expectedlevels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
- Supportthe identification and integration of any new technology like SAP, Blackline, etc. (including the enhancement of platforms for Collections, Finance & Accounting and Billing functions).
External Posting Qualifications
Thekey skills required
- 5-7 years of senior ytical experience in a finance or support related role
- Preferred : Bachelor’s degree and/or a professional certification in a related field, especially in Reporting support
- Finance & Accounting background or relatededucation
- Have sound understanding of the business model, across all service lines
- Exposure to Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- SQL, Excel, PPT, BI Reporting Tools, Cognos etc.
- Medium to advancedSQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Medium to expert levelin Excel; model building in spreadsheets including financial and operational driver calculations, pivot tables, LOOKUP formulas, Conditionals and SUMIF’swith ability to translate from XLS to Multi-dimensional technologies
- Financial applications experience with industry experience of those systems (Aderant, SAP, etc)
- Strong background in Business ysis and Business Data
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FI/CO would be an asset
- Excellent presentation skill, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent datamanagement skills; attention to details, numbers and data quality
- English: Fluent; and Spanish language skills would be an asset (verbal and written)
- Fast paced project environment
- Open concept environment with exposure to noise and distractions
- Able to work over and above regular scheduled hours
- Tight timelines
- Must be able to work with a virtual team consisting of team members and stakeholders across Canada
- Flexible to work Canadian time zones
- There may be travel 10-25% to the US
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. With the powerof our global network and reach, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community. Once Deloitte always Deloitte.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17447-en_US/sap-functional-business-expert-senior-specialist