Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
Please note that these are 12 month term positions.
This position is a key member of thefinance SAP integration project team supporting Canada finance.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that Canadian Master Data, enterprise structure, customers and vendors meet or exceed Firm and GFS requirements
- Serve as subjectmatter expert and backup for the Master Data Stream Lead, as required
- Manage data conversion and cleansing in support of a major international ERP implementation
- Review and validate data after cut-over activities are complete.
- Report development and support for internal and external customers; including execut
- Leverage proven data governance experience in process and technical areas
- Support Stream Lead in project administration and teamleadership
- Provide ytical support to company leadership by providing custom reports, ad-hoc ysis
- Leverage a strong knowledge of the Firm’s financial model, systems and processes to act as a point of referencefor leaders, practitioners and finance colleagues.
- Provide a future focused outlook to help to identify pending issues and identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery of financial information to the practice
- Buildrelationships with finance peers supporting other services and reporting experts to share best practices and insights
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in firm wide initiatives, fostering integration and collaboration across regions and services
- Focus on performance to meet expected levels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
- Support the identification and integration of any new technology like SAP, Blackline, etc. (including the enhancement of platforms for Collections, Finance & Accounting and Billing functions).
External Posting Qualifications
The key skills required
- 5-7 years of data management experience in a finance lead role
- Preferred : Bachelor’s degree and/ora professional certification in a related field. Finance & Accounting background or related education
- Experience in reporting support, investigationand reporting
- Have sound understanding of the business model, across all service lines
- Exposure to Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- SQL, Excel, PPT, BI Reporting Tools, Cognos etc.
- Medium to advanced SQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Medium to expert level in Excel; model building in spreadsheets including financial and operational driver calculations, pivot tables, LOOKUP formulas, Conditionals and SUMIF’s with ability to translate from XLS to Multi-dimensional technologies
- Financial applications experience with industry experience of those systems (Aderant, SAP, etc)
- Strong background in Business ysis and Business Data
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FI/CO would be an asset
- Excellentpresentation skills,.written and verbal communications skills
- Excellentdata management skills; attention to details, numbers and data quality
- English: Fluent; and Spanish language skills would be an asset (verbal and written)
- Fast paced project environment
- Open concept environmentwith exposure to noise and distractions
- Able to work over and above regular scheduled hours
- Tight timelines
- Must be able to work with avirtual team consisting of team members and stakeholders across Canada
- Flexible to work Canadian time zones
- There may be travel 10-25% to the US
Disclaimer:Please note that this Job Description is subject to change based on the business/project requirements and at the discretion of management.
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and pushthemselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering ourpeople to be the very best they can be &#8209; so they can make an impact that mattersfor clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our peoplewith unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and leadat every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer uniqueworkspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, andprovide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challengesto give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitteshow you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverseworkforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise theRecruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however,only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17511-en_US/master-data-manager
Location: Greater Toronto, Toronto