Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
This position is a key member of the finance SAP integration project team supporting Canada finance.
The key job responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Ensure that Canadian Master Data, enterprise structure, customers and vendors meet or exceed Firm and GFS requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert and backup for the MasterData Stream Lead, as required
- Manage data conversion and cleansing in support of a major international ERP implementation
- Review and validate data after cut-over activities are complete.
- Report development and support for internal and external customers; including execut
- Leverage provendata governance experience in process and technical areas
- Support StreamLead in project administration and team leadership
- Provide ytical support to company leadership by providing custom reports, ad-hoc ysis
- Leverage a strong knowledge of the Firm’s financial model, systems and processes to act as a point of reference for leaders, practitioners and finance colleagues.
- Provide a future focused outlook to help to identify pending issuesand identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery of financial information to the practice
- Build relationships with finance peers supporting other services and reporting experts to share best practices and insights
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in firm wide initiatives, fostering integration and collaboration across regions and services
- Focus on performance to meet expected levels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
- Support the identification and integration of any new technology like SAP, Blackline, etc. (including the enhancement of platforms for Collections, Finance & Accounting and Billing functions).
The key skills required
- 5-7 years of data management experience in a finance lead role
- Preferred : Bachelor’sdegree and/or a professional certification in a related field. Finance & Accounting background or related education
- Experience in reporting support,investigation and reporting
- Have sound understanding of the business model, across all service lines
- Exposure to Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- SQL, Excel, PPT, BI Reporting Tools, Cognos etc.
- Medium to advanced SQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Medium to expert level in Excel; model building in spreadsheets including financialand operational driver calculations, pivot tables, LOOKUP formulas, Conditionalsand SUMIF’s with ability to translate from XLS to Multi-dimensional technologies
- Financial applications experience with industry experience of those systems (Aderant, SAP, etc)
- Strong background in Business ysis and Business Data
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FI/CO would be an asset
- Excellent presentation skills,.written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent data management skills; attention to details, numbers and data quality
- English: Fluent; and Spanish language skills would be an asset (verbal and written)
- Fast paced project environment
- Open concept environment with exposure to noise and distractions
- Able to work over and above regular scheduled hours
- Tight timelines
- Must be able to workwith a virtual team consisting of team members and stakeholders across Canada
- Flexible to work Canadian time zones
- There may be travel 10-25% to the US
Disclaimer:Please notethat this Job Description is subject to change based on the business/project requirements and at the discretion of management.
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our cultureis built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in theircareer. With the power of our global network and reach, you’ll always be partof the Deloitte community. Once Deloitte always Deloitte.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicatedto building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincialhuman rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17511-en_US/master-data-manager