Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) provides professional and consultative services to our member firms across the globe. We develop, drive, and support the Global Strategy and Brand for the overall Deloitte organization. Employees of DTTL work on complex, business projects that connect and serve Deloitte client service practitioners across the world.
DTTL is seeking an experienced Manager, to join the DTTL Global Human Resources function. This is an ideal opportunity for energetic and innovative HR Managers who would like to gain global experience. As part of the DTTL HR team, this position is aligned with key business groups and ensures seamless design, delivery and execution of a full range of HR initiatives in support of DTTL’s HR standards and business objectives. The in bent will work closely with the Senior HR leader and our various competency groups to attract, develop and retain high potential talent. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for both strategic thinking and driving results in order to build a reputation as a trusted advisor to leaders.
Preferred location is New York, but we will also consider candidates based near Princeton, Stamford, or Toronto.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders and employees within a subset of Global clients based primarily in the US, Canada, India and UK guiding the execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and strategic initiatives; drives and regularly reports on the Talent scorecard delivered to the business.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within the client group, so as to be able to identify and respond to current and future people related requirements.
- Stay current on leading Talent trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including the development and personal growth of our people, with the objective of enabling our people to excel.
- Support the global delivery of HR/Talent initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group and working more widely across DTTL HR to support the achievement of strategic goals
- Actively contribute to and collaborate with the broader HR/Talent team ‑ sharing knowledge and practices that will help HR be more effective to the entire organization
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate the year-end evaluation process in line with Global Office procedures. Communicates expectations and work with leaders to manage performance review and counseling processes.
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate promotion and compensation processes for the subset of clients irrespective of location.
- Manage ER issues, both individual cases and the larger scale ER aspects of a change management program working with the Employee Relations function as relevant
- Interpret and advise on HR policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk
- Identify and mitigate risk in all areas of responsibility
- Collaborate across our Core HR Functions (Talent Acquisition, Rewards & Operations, and Organizational Development) to provide seamless HR support to DTTL leaders and employees
- Work with the HR Coordinators on all human resources related action changes including new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations and cost center changes ensuring a high degree of accuracy and according to established deadlines. In addition, the HR Manager should retain oversight over basic advice provided by the HR Coordinators to personnel on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures on low level queries.
- Assist in processing and yzing data for reporting purposes such as headcount ysis, pipeline projections and other ysis as needed with interaction with finance.
- Play a key role in the DTTL EmpowereD Council as the HR representation to drive and contribute to developing initiatives that are aligned with the overall regional and Global agenda to drive employee engagement upwards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or the equivalent required.
- Post-graduate level degree and a professional Human Resources/business certification or equivalent experience desired.
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of extensive HR experience for a large, global, matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience in several areas of human resources (e.g., employee relations, professional development, HR operations, performance management, compensation, etc.) within a large, global, matrixed organization.
- Ability to develop professional and advisory relationships with senior leaders within the organization. Demonstrated passion for understanding the business and the linkages to talent management and development
- Proven track record in owning and driving significant HR initiatives at a national or global level.
- Impeccable judgment and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to advise on sensitive issues.
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in situations where data may be elusive.
- Excellent communication, listening skills, and change leadership skills: verbal, written, counseling, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Outstanding business and ytical skills.
- Sound judgment, initiative and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage projects and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines.
- The capacity to work with people at all levels.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, age, , gender, gender identity/expression, ual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local law.
Disclai >Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/DE17NYCGOP005LM27/manager-hr-business-partner