Primary Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations:Calgary
External Posting Description
The Deloitte Greenhouse™ isa place for cultivation – of ideas, relationships, opportunities – to help our clients and our people achieve breakthroughs, disrupt the status quoand incite productive action.
As a Greenhouse Manager/Lead Facilitator you will provide world-class client service while designing innovative experiences for all Greenhouse participants. You will act as an industry ambassador inCalgary and proactively seek out new opportunities to promote sessions with various community and business partners. A successful candidate will have a passion for ytics, exponential technologies and the digital space and a desire to continue to grow their knowledge in those areas.
Client Experience Manager:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Calgary Pop-Up Greenhouse including oversight on:
- Proper scheduling, catering and hosting of client collaboration sessions within the Greenhouse.
- Identifying issues and risks that will impact the operations ofthe Greenhouse and/or the client experience and provide recommendations on how best to resolve or mitigate.
- Ensure client service guidelines and policies are communicated and integrated into all offerings ( ytics, innovation, digital, CXO labs etc.)
- Oversee all logistical aspects of all Calgary Greenhouse sessions (in collaboration with others where appropriate) to ensure worldclass client experience through flawless execution
- Work with local leaders to develop and execute business plans for local Greenhouse sessions
- Collaborate with other National Greenhouse team members on client experiences
- Provide updates and period reports for Calgary leadership and National Greenhouse teams
ytics Client Experience (ACE) Calgary Facilitator
- Act as an ambassador for all ytics and Greenhouse sessions:
- Proactively look for opportunities to promote ytics and Greenhouse sessions to various communities, new partners etc.
- Be able to describe to executive level partners the scope andvalue of how an ytics session works and the roles between account teams andfacilitators, specific timelines etc.
- Work with the Calgary leadership and partners on identifying ytics and Greenhouse session opportunities
- Make key decisions as to whether a possible opportunity meets the criteria fora Greenhouse session
- Lead the design and planning for upcoming sessions:
- Work with the Account team and Greenhouse staff to find a dates for sessions and dry runs
- Work with the Account team to review past sessions and potential modules to narrow down options and refine session focus
- Identify and arrange for demo SME’s (as required) to attend
- Identify any technology and logistics requirements and let Greenhouse know
- Facilitate sessions:
- Act as the Master of Ceremonies throughout the sessions
- Present demos, as required
- Manage time and alllogistics throughout sessions
- Opportunity identification:
- Proactively find opportunities to promote ytics and Greenhouse sessions to variouscommunities, new partners etc. through speaker engagements on forums such as GTEC, FMI, Deloitte 360, DPI etc.
- Proposal/SOW development and sales:
- Respond to ytics RFPs or requests from clients for a PoC. Thisincludes collaborating with the National team and working knowledge of yticsto write sections on approach, timeline, proposed team and pricing.
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree required in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a fast paced and demanding environment, professional services firm experience preferred
- Demonstrated superior project management skills
- Experiencedeveloping innovation strategies
- Strong design thinking skills used in the framework of product, process, or service design
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills: manage wide range of stakeholders across all service lines and all levels of the organization
- High level of curiosity and comfortwith ambiguity
- Familiarity with ytics and exponential technologiesan asset
- Excellent strategic thinking skills in addition to ability execute on the details
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Commitment to quality, ethics and confidentiality
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, weknow that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisoryservices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clientsthe intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stagesof the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensureyour accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Informationreceived relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/18239-en_US/greenhouse-manager