Primary Location:Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Ottawa
External Posting Description
The successful candidate will provide senior-level executive support to 5 Consulting Partners. The individual must be detail-oriented, proactive, and must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information
• Identify the Partners’/Directors’ needs as a primary focus and proactively drive business initiatives - internally and externally
• Assume responsibility for work-related matters and administrative requirements which are often highly confidential, on behalf of - and alongside - the Partnersand Directors
• Tactically and effectively manage the overall work requirements of the Partners and Directors. Take prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieve and/or exceed goals
• Strong Calendarmanagement is essential. Manage the Partner’s/Director’s schedule with respect to client events and business-related activities - with minimal input and direction. Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings (including live meetings, video conferences, and global meetings)
• Coordinate complex travel arrangements/itineraries on behalf of the Partner/Director
• Represent the Partner/Director in a professional and confident manner - in both written and verbal communications - both internally and externally
• E-mail management
• Develop and sustain strong relationships with the Partner' ternal clients, marketing &account support team so that access to clients can be expedited via these positive relations. Build and cultivate internal networks to leverage knowledgesharing and access to internal resources and information
• Input, edit, update, retrieve andmaintain accurate and complete electronic records in database, ensuring integrity of data and availability of data for reporting purposes
• Prepare expense reports for team members
• General administrative support including typing, editing and proofreading general correspondence and reports
• Assist with the creation of presentations including printing, photocopying and binding
• Overtime and flexible scheduling will be required
• Provide back-up support to other team members asrequired
Project management and event coordination:
• Lead initiatives, set goals, liaise with internal and/or external project teams; manage objectives, and budgets etc.
• yze issues and innovatively solve complex problems
• Delegateeffectively and coordinate use of firm resources (e.g. OneTeam, USI)
• Prepare and/or manage proposals, presentations and business correspondence
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
Join Deloitte andbring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional servicesfirm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built onthe collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highestlevels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to domeaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. With the power of our global network and reach, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community. Once Deloitte always Deloitte.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to buildinga diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Pleaseadvise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/18721-en_US/senior-administrative-assistant-paraprofessional