GardaWorld : HR Services recruits an Web integrator and developer for one of its clients located in the geographical area of Montréal, QC.
About HR Services :
HR Services, a Division of GardaWorld, offers temporary and permanent work opportunities in various areas such as : Administrative support, Accounting and banking, Customer service and sales, Information technology, Call center, industrial and logistics.
Specializes in outsourcing staff, recruitment, training and coaching, GardaWorld : HR Services has developed a unique and proven way to provide rapidity and outstanding service market flexibility.
Mains responsabilities :
* Create Templates with VbScript ;
* Suggest technical solutions in respect with the artistic direction and budget ;
* Ensure that all the integration are delivered align with original project objectives, service levels and design intent ;
* Keep up to date on latest developments/innovations in the field and be involved with design organizations ;
* Conduct remote demos and training at customer location ;
* Support and represent the company for events and tradeshows ;
* Travel world:wide to support customers ;
* Read and reply to email on a daily basis, in very tight schedules.
Essential qualifications :
* Academic background in Multimedia Integration ;
* Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar position ;
* Ability to understand advanced technical concepts related to multimedia ;
* Good technical skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and Unity 3D, VBScript, SQL Server, XML and basic Knowledge in TCP/IP ;
* Maya, Cinema 4D or 3Dmax an important asset ;
* Available to travel ;
* Bilingual; written and spoken (English and ).
Employment conditions :
* Permanent position with health insurance plan ;
* Salary according to experience ;
* Competitive work conditions, including travel premiums and performance bonuses ;
* Stimulating work environment with opportunity to travel around the world.
Please create your profile on our career website and apply for this job so we can consider your application.
For futures opportunities, follow us on Linkedin and Facebook HR Services
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, ual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, we will communicate only with selected candidates.