PeaceHealth is seeking a
Clinic Manager : Admin Professional Services for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Responsible for: facilitating an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach in the delivery of care and programs; partnering with clinic Physician(s) and operational leadership to provide effective and proactive management of clinic operations; management of provider caregivers (typically up to 10 providers); ensuring exceptional services to patients; and for achieving annual operational and financial goals; may manage multiple sites, departments or services lines.
1. Partner with physicians and senior clinic leadership to lead clinic operations to ensure overall success of area/site. Engage staff, providers and leadership in developing and implementing action plans to meet annual operating goals that are in alignment with strategic plan and to resolve clinic issues in a timely manner.
2. yzes, organizes and manages clinical and non:clinical operations of assigned areas. This may include multiple sites/departments/service lines.
3. Full authority/oversight over daily operations and responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of exceptional and compassionate care to all patients within area(s) of responsibility.
4. Overall accountability and oversight of assigned clinic(s)/area(s) including: financial and operational performance; provider practice efficiency; service excellence; budget development and management; staffing; talent/performance management. Engages appropriate stakeholders in the review and dissemination of area financial and productivity performance.
5. Manage the selection, training, coaching, mentoring, development and evaluation of assigned staff. Full employment authority.
6. Provide first line response to physician and assigned staff issues (behavioral and clinical). Responsible for problem resolution in collaboration with lead physicians(s) and/or senior clinic leadership as necessary.
7. Support/influence strategic initiatives and manage programs in identified service lines. Provides solutions and strategic direction for addressing the business operational issues.
8. Involved with planning and implementation of new or acquired service and business ventures.
9. Leads process improvement initiatives. yzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action and implements improvement plans through utilization of Quality Improvement (QI) and Process Improvement (PI) principles.
10. Demonstrates emphasis on inspiring caregivers and improving quality of staff, systems, and environment to insure high quality care and service.
11. Ensures that legal and regulatory standards, as well as clinic and department policies and procedures are implemented and monitored.
12. If clinic size does not support a Supervisor:Clinic Operations, responsibilities also include those listed in the job profile for the Supervisor : Clinic Operations.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
: Bachelors degree required preferably in business and/or healthcare management or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
: Masters degree in business or healthcare management is preferred.
: Minimum three years of supervisory experience required.
: Minimum of e years of clinic and/or clinical operations experience required.