Now it's easy to stay on top of your ads. Get a Text or Email the moment your ad goes off Page 1, so that you can bump it back up so your clients see it!
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers;
• Assign sales/cashier workers to duties and prepare work schedules;
• Manage workload and handle return of merchandise;
• Sell merchandise to customers ensuring that best customer service is provided;
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and cash flow;
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise from different wholesalers;
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff;
• Authorize payments by cheque and process credit applications of clients;
• Maintain Inventory;
• Prepare work schedules;
• Other duties as requested by management.
Number of position(s): 1 (one)
Education: Minimum high school
Experience: Minimum one year of experience is required. Experience in finance will be an asset.
Salary $22.50 per hour (minimum 40 hours per week)
Please email your resume: email@example.com