Role and Responsibilities
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Maintains files, do entation and tracking systems.
• Books appointments for Advisors and prepares files for meetings.
• Answers member questions on products.
• Reviews insurance applications for completeness and submission to insurance carriers.
• Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files including scanning, copying and filing.
• Contacts members during campaigns to explain programs and gauge interest, and works with members.
• Proactively calls members to inform them of program offerings, discusses their insurance needs and provides basic planning advice.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role you should have minimum one year of office experience; excellent computers skills and a strong knowledge of Word and Excel.
Minimum Education: High School
Please email your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org