• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Prepare repair work orders and invoices for customers.
• Receive payments, Prepare Receivables and Payables reports.
• Prepare Vehicle inspections reports and maintain inspection report files.
• General office duties as assigned, including data entry and filing using computer skills in MS Word, Excel and spreadsheets, MS Office and other programs.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Salary $23 per hour
Number of Positions: 1
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: Minimum one year of work experience in similar role is required.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org