Position: Administrative Assistant
• Minimum one year of clerical experience is required.
• College level of education is required
• Proficiency with computers and relevant software applications
• Ability to work on Saturdays
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and other related material for the skin centre
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings for customers and employer
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filling systems
• Answer telephone and email inquiries and relay calls and messages
• Greet visiting customers and direct customers to appropriate person
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings
Hourly Wage: C$22
Hours of Working: 35 hours per week (Full-Time, Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of paid vacation or 4 % of gross salary for vacation pay.
If you're interested in the position, please submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and aboriginal people. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
DC SKIN & Laser Centre (DC Skin Solution Ltd.)
#130-5890 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3P6
Location: Richmond, Vancouver