Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our employees on e continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Senior yst, Investor Relations
Based at the Corporate Office in Montreal Downtown, you will report to the Vice President, Investor Relations.
As a professional, you will contribute to the overall success of Bombardier and its senior executives by participating in financial ysis and communication with the investment community.
In your role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Track and monitor research reports, news flow, trading activity, company disclosure, earnings calls, presentations and other information sources for each of Bombardier, its aerospace and transportation peers, airlines and aerospace suppliers;
- Collect, consolidate and summarize financial and non:financial information to extract trends and anomalies;
- Build, manage and yse financial models and databases to support Bombardier's value creation thesis, to identify key valuation drivers and to craft the investment storyline;
- Assist in crafting summary reports for senior management and concise and effective investor presentation;
- Support communication of factual information directly to investors;
- Prepare other supporting ysis for the IR function;
- Collaborate with the finance, legal and strategy teams to ensure seamless information sharing.
As our ideal candidate:
- You completed a bachelor degree in Finance combined with a minimum of e to ten
(5:10) years of finance experience in a multinational company or in a large professional firm;
- You possess a professional designation, CPA or CFA (or enrolment towards obtaining the title) would be an asset;
- You acquired previous experience or exposure to corporate finance and/or capital markets;
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in both and English and an ability to prepare presentations tailored for senior executives;
- You are rigorous, very autonomous and action oriented;
- You are data driven and have strong ytical skills and synthesis capability;
- You demonstrate strong team spirit and leadership;
- You possess strong impact and influence skills to obtain buy:in from stakeholders and to mobilize the organization;
- You demonstrate strong capacity to work under pressure and under tight deadlines in a complex environment;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You have knowledge of Bloomberg system.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at careers.bombardier.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply online indicating their current employee status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
This position qualifies for the Global Employee Referral Program. The associated bonus is 1,100 CAD.
File Ref. Number: S:CAN:1097
Posted on October 13, 2016
Job: Financial ysis
Primary Location: CA:QC:Montreal Downtown
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.10.2016, 3:05:51 PM
27.11.2016, 10:59:00 PM
Location: CA:QC:Montreal Downtown