We are looking for a full time permanent experienced Accounting Bookkeeper to oversee our company’s day to day financial and payroll requirements.
As our Accounting Bookkeeper, you will be required to perform the following duties:
• Establish and maintain all employment and time records for all care aids.
• Oversee all payroll records and maintain manual and computerized bookkeeping records.
• Post journal entries and prepare bank and account reconciliations.
• Oversee all accounts receivable and payables.
• Prepare and manage client statements and records.
• Perform all necessary banking duties.
• Prepare paychecks for all the employees.
• Handle all utility, tax and other accounts.
• Prepare monthly and annual accounting records.
• Prepare tax returns and perform all other bookkeeping services.
• You will have a diploma or degree in bookkeeping/accounting and a minimum of e years of bookkeeping experience in a multi-employee firm (100 employees+).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Knowledge of accounting applications and software
Wages and Benefits:
$20 per hour for 32-40 hours in a week.
Extended health and dental benefits
Paid sick days as per standard company policy.
Work Locations: West Vancouver Head Office
Work Address: 7 – 636 Clyde Ave, West Vancouver, B.C., V7T 1E1
Interested candidates please forward resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information of our company please visit www.lovinghomecareservices.com
Location: Lower Mainland, Vancouver