Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
This position is a member of the finance SAP integration project team supporting Canada finance and will be responsible for managing the operations of the firm’s engagement pricing and financial management (EFM) processes and tools. In this role,the Operations and Special Projects SFA, the candidate will work closely with business representatives from the services, Finance leadership, ITS, and other process operational teams.
The key job responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Ensure the current capabilities (policies, processes, tools) of EFM are maintained and continuously improved. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensure rates/costs are complete and accurate
- Enhance the firm’s pricing tool(s)
- Oversee the performance of EFM processes and recommend/design process improvements
- Proactively identify operational issues (e.g. user adoption, process, technical, etc.) and recommend resolutions to Finance leadership and business
- Monitor and report EFM KPIs and proactively inform Finance leadership and business
- Advocate for improvements and changes
- Ensure EFM training content is up to date and work jointly with the business to have it delivered effectively
- Engage the service Finance team, to share best practices, understand/ yse business challenges, and work together to identify and implement solutions
- Ensure EFM policies are do ented and maintained
- Champions EFM best practices and processes across the firm
- Focus onEFM consistency across the businesses and integration with risk, sales, and other firm processes
- Lead or be actively involved in projects (from the Finance function), to enhance or deploy new EMF capabilities in the firm
- Scopes and prioritizes EFM changes with business representatives and facilitates consensus with them
- Acts as the Finance representative in the delivery ofEFM changes
- Once operationalized, responsible for the change management, training and user support strategy to drive EFM adoption in the firm
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Finance, business stakeholders, and other functions in the firm
External Posting Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a project or consulting environment and in operational/continuous improvement setting
- Collaborative team leadership with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is detailed oriented, highly organized with strong problem solving, business ysis, communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of data ytics and applying it todrive decision making
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex,matrixed partnership and work closely with all levels of a project team
- Proven experience with identifying improvement opportunities, defining and implementing new processes
- Ability to confirm objectives and drive them according to plan with a minimum oversight
- Ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability tohandle ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid understanding of business process designand business ysis approaches and tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft technology (Office, SharePoint)
- CPA, CMA
- Pricing and engagement financial management experience in professional services firm(s)
- Fast paced project environment
- Open concept environment with exposure to noise and distractions
- Able to work over and above regular scheduled hours
- Tight timelines
- Must be able to work with a virtual team consisting of team members and stakeholders across Canada
- Flexible to work Canadian time zones
- There may be travel 10-25% to the US
Get your career off to agreat start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking forpeople with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues andthe community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunitiesto do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary toolsto help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network,you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professionalservices firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needsunder the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of therecruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank allapplicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17628-en_US/sr-financial- yst-operations-and-special-projects