Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with our clients
- Continue your professional leadership development toreinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
At Deloitte, Senior Managers are leaders within the practice – principally responsible for business development and overall project delivery leadership. Senior Managers possess deep industry knowledge and skill expertise which they leverage to build their personal brand in the market. Deloitte isserious about leadership development – we offer a comprehensive training program with continuous learning throughout the year.
As a Senior Manager in Finance in our Strategy & Operations, Consulting practice, you will:
- Take a lead role in identifying, delivering and selling Finance consulting services to high growth organizations which may include identifying, selling and delivering projects in:
- Finance Transformation
- People, process, technology
- FinancePerformance Management
- Finance Shared Services and outsourcing advisory
- Be involved in business development activities including leading sales pursuits, RFPs and delivering presentations to potential clients
- Take accountability for successful project execution & client experience including project economics, managed revenue, work planning, and forecasting
- Build and manage the performance management practice.
- Develop your brand in the market by participating or presenting at external events and forums
- Possess deep industry knowledge, rigorous ytical skills, insights and strong thought leadership
- Lead a diverse team of talented consultants and coach them to their highest potential
- Identify, cultivate, build long term relationships with executive clients and possess a strong knowledgein leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- yze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
External Posting Qualifications
We are looking for high-performingand dynamic candidates w mbody and have a track record in the following areas:
- Proven ability to sell, lead and deliver client engagements in Finance and Performance Management in a consulting capacity, including but not limited to:
- CFO Strategy
- Finance and Risk Integration
- Shared Services Development
- Finance Transformation (people, process, technology)
- Finance Process Optimization and ytics in the Finance domain
- Understanding of the issues that face CFOs, with a track record of providing solutions to those issues.
- Exposure to technologies that enablethe Finance function (including ERPs, SAP, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc.) and experience with digital finance would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of and point-of-views on market trends, competitor environment, corporate and business strategy.
- Possess a strong drive for results and ability to convey a senseof urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Outstanding interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong project management skills - ability to manage and prioritize multipleprojects simultaneously.
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, hypothesis and solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, do entation, managing client expectations, project profitability andteam leadership.
- Track record of inspiring and leading teams through complex engagements.
- Natural interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to succeed in a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment, where market credibility is critical for success.
- Exceptional intellectual horsepower, including strong critical thinking skills, ytical abilities, and the capacity for lateral/creative thinking.
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, hypothesis and solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, do entation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Graduate or other advanced degree preferred; accounting designation an asset
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter USA to work on client assignments
- For thisposition, we are seeking experienced Performance Management candidates in the following areas:
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Modernizinginternal and external reporting
- Design, plan, and implement interactivedashboards, visual story-telling, and KPIs
- Value based performance management
- Modeling, costing, and profitability ysis
Finance consulting experience in the following industries would be an asset:
- Financial services
- Higher Education
Get your career off to a greatstart. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for peoplewith the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be &#8209; so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to domeaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’llalways be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible atDeloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding oftoday’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your careerto the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs underthe respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected foran interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17263-en_US/senior-manager-finance-function-consulting
Location: Greater Toronto, Toronto