Financial Advisors provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to ensure their money works for them. The role involves researching and understanding the marketplace and advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs. (Investments, Insurance, Debt Management, Mortgage Referrals, etc)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for entry level Financial Advisors (Training provided) that can research and understand all the options available to meet our client's needs. Job duties for the successful representative would include:
· working in the office and interacting face-to-face with clients
· liaising with head office
· conducting meticulous reviews of clients' financial cir stances, current provision and future aims
· assisting clients to make informed and appropriate decisions
· yzing current information and preparing recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements
· keeping up-to-date with our products
· designing financial strategies with the support of our experienced team
· reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial cir stances
· completing risk yses
· writing financial reports
THINKING TO WORK WITH US?
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and be comfortable in an ever-changing environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will also be adaptive with a focus on improving business performance and be able to self-direct while being highly organized and take the initiative while multitasking a variety of tasks. Excellent communication skills, both and written, with well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to interact with our established client base is what we are looking for.
ALSO: MUST BE LEGAL TO WORK IN CANADA! OPEN WORK PERMITS AND ABOVE ONLY
Location: 1332 Derry Road East, Toronto