Service:Deloitte Management Services
Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
Reporting to the ERS Director of Finance and Operations, this role requires a highly motivated, strategic minded and dynamic individual to support our ERS Cyber management team.
- Work closely with ourCyber management team to develop, outline, measure and report on strategic initiatives aligned to our business and financial plans
- Provide financial ysis and reporting on ERS Cyber business performance, including:
- Financial modelling, ysis, interpretation and recommendations that support management decision making
- Monthly detailed review, ysis and progress reporting on large engagements including identifying financial risk areas and financial risk mitigation opportunities or actions
- Preparation of monthlyfinancial scorecards tied to service line business performance targets
- Operational cost ysis accompanied by recommendations on cost management improvements and opportunities where required
- Ad hoc requests for research, ysis and financial information from members of your region
- Prepare monthly presentations for management meetings.
- Assistproposal teams with developing the pricing structure and financial modeling of large, complex engagements.
- Team with ERS Regional Finance team members to complete the annual financial plan and quarterly forecasts in consultation with the respective management teams.
- Liaise with resourcing, talent and learning in matters that impact planning, forecasting and operations.
- Regular meetings with ERS Regional Finance team members to ensure the appropriate accounting entries are recorded at the end of each period and year end with respect to accruals, reserves and prepaid expenses.
- Ongoing assessment of theoperational strategy, targets, processes and policies in support of the service’s objectives by supporting better management reporting, information flow and management and business processes
- Participate in or lead adhoc projects as required
External Posting Qualifications
- Degree in business/commerce including relevant professional designation (CPA,CA, CPA,CMA, CGA)
- 6+ years ofprogressive experience in a finance role in a fast paced and progressive professional services environment
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals and financial a en
- Strategic thinker who is able to drive business initiatives and deliver insights
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and train members of our financial team into effective high performance team members
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Abilityto thrive in a fast paced, high growth, evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demandingenvironment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in interpreting firm policies and objectives
- Extremely detail oriented and able to work with time-sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent and written communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive and results-oriented
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- Previous experience with Cognos (eg report studio), Hyperion and SAP an asset
- Fluency in and/or Spanish an asset
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest;however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17491-en_US/finance-manager-risk-advisory