LeoList puts community safety first, always.
Our platform allows members to engage in an open, transparent exchange. That means with health too. You’ll notice some changes on our site to put health information front-and-centre, and new features built around supporting the community to stay at home.
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others.
If you know LeoList, these tips will be second nature:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach
Remember the Public Health Agency of Canada will always provide the most accurate, updated information: canada.ca/coronavirus
New Features to support you:
- Credit card payments are enabled so you can pay from home.
- 2 Bump Packages
- Earn Money Online: COVID-19 safe services
- Ad/Bumps/Giftcard – Extended Expiry
The LeoList Team